Website I have worked on recently...
de Castella Run
The charity organisation mainly raise funds for mental health research. My tasks include:
- Volunteered in the organisation to teach the admin how to update content.
- Occasionally assist with content uploading and cleaning up user interface.
- Create promotional video using the footages provided. Watch Video
DNV GL Store
- Create a landing page that displays blog post published by the company.
- Setup eCommerce features to be used in the future.
- Create dynamic registration and quote request forms that enables multi file upload, show/hide fields based on values entered, send notifications to the admin.
Christina Ghobadi Foundation
- Create a website to display the foundation’s information
- Create a donate form that links to PayPal
- Integrate website with MailChimp and link the donate and subscription forms to MailChimp
- Develop a Coming Soon page with a popup contact form and video while waiting for the main website to launch
- Develop different pages for the main website with lots of animations
- Create the Latest Buzz page that will display all videos, articles and photo galleries of the company
- Create eDMs for partners and customers and make sure they are responsive to different email providers
- Send eDMs via MailChimp
- Make sure the h1 and h2 headings are used correctly for SEO and add metadata to the pages
- Display yoga class timetable and event details on the website
- Link website to EventBrite
- Display teacher’s biography
- Integrate subscription form with MailChimp
- Add metadata to website
- Display types of packages provided by the hostel
- Display Facebook feed from the Facebook page operated by hotel’s marketing team
- Add Booking.com widget to the website